Jan 8, 2005

Well, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who forgets about the laundry...

Although I'm reeeaaallllyyy thankful that I don't have that much to do!!!

Laundry is not my favorite chore. I want my damn clothes to come out clean and pressed, ready to wear, the same size they were when I put them in there. Is that too much to ask? Seriously.

I like black. Can't there just be one color for black? Without some fancy special detergent? And what's the damn difference with "little ironing" if I still have to set up the damn ironing board and heat up the damn iron? Does it really make a difference? When does it cross the line into "a lot of" ironing? And when will someone make a decent friggin' iron that does cost as much as my whole wardrobe?

Household chores. The bane of my existence.

blog comments powered by Disqus