Jul 19, 2007

Yeah, I'm restless

We teach our kids not to do drugs, yet all they can see in between the news reports is how pharmaceuticals have made our lives easier with drugs (including protecting us from “restless leg syndrome”).
Chris Pirillo

According to the ads on tv, I suffer from "restless leg syndrome". What do I do?

I get up and walk away from the g-d tv! Because it's my body's way of telling me that it's tired of sitting there so long. Move! Do something! Same thing happens when I'm at the computer too long. There is more than just your analytical brain trying to tell you something. If you're tired, go to bed. If you're hungry, eat something. If you're thirsty, drink water. If you're restless, get up and take a friggin' walk!

Yes, restless leg syndrome is real. But it doesn't take a pill to cure. It takes listening to what your body is trying to tell you. Seems it's getting harder for us to do that.

Get quiet and listen to your inner voice, your intuition, while you can still hear it.

Blogged with Flock

blog comments powered by Disqus