May 30, 2002

The results of my Princeton Review Career Quiz:
"People with yellow Interests like job responsibilities that include organizing and systematizing, and professions that are detail-oriented, predictable, and objective. People with yellow Interests enjoy activities that include: ordering, numbering, scheduling, systematizing, preserving, maintaining, measuring, specifying details, and archiving, which often lead to work in research, banking, accounting, systems analysis, tax law, finance, government work, and engineering."

Well, I do love research and law. Government work? I suppose I could use 3-4 months vacation, every national, state, and local holiday off, and benefits galore. But being a screw-off and never having to worry about getting canned? Yeah, guess I could use that too.

blog comments powered by Disqus