May 30, 2002

Thursday Threesome

Onesome. Healthy. Tell us about one thing you did for yourself that's healthy - and not just physical, mental and emotional health matter, too!

I try to start out the day with a little "centering". I get up early, fix a fresh cup of coffee, and sit in the sunroom. I set my "intentions" for the day, and reflect on what a great day it will be. I found that when I used to get up and jump on the email train, the only stop was anxiety city. So I don't do that anymore.

Twosome. Wealthy. What in life makes you feel wealthy in your heart?

I have found a spiritual community of wonderful, kind, sharing people who believe in peace and tolerance. I have been blessed with a daughter with a beautiful soul who makes all the struggles worth the strife.

Threesome. Wise. Share your favorite proverb or motto... or just make one up yourself

"Rough winds make strong timber." I don't know who said it, but I've carried it with me forever.

blog comments powered by Disqus