Dec 7, 2003

1. If you were a member of a Mars colonization team, what item would you be sure to bring with you? Why?

PDA. So I could remember the names of everyone else on the team and why they are there. My memory’s worth squat.

2. What brand of toothpaste do you use?

If it’s on sale, it’s a name brand, it whitens and prevents plaque, it’s in my cabinet.

3. What book is guaranteed to make you cry no matter how many times you read it?

Can’t say I’ve found one yet. Plenty of movies, but no books. Of course, there’s that memory problem and all.

4. Have you ever witnessed a natural disaster (fire, flood, hurricane, tornado, etc.)?

No. And I appreciate the fortunate consideration. Just some minor flooding, and some people in the kitchen.

5. In his Absolute Blank article this month, Stephen Simpson (Macfisto) writes, "It’s a good idea to enlist supporters before starting your novel marathon. Have somebody waiting at the ten-mile mark to read your first few chapters. After that, ask them to drive down to the finish line and wait for your first draft." Who are your writing supporters?

I can think of several people I’d enlist. Just can’t remember their names.


Toasted Cheese

blog comments powered by Disqus